The United States and countries around the world face a major public health concern with the current outbreak of the novel (new) coronavirus (COVID-19). We are aware that institutions are implementing travel restrictions to help deter the spread of the virus. In response, TFI is continually re-assessing the status of our upcoming meetings. You can find our latest updates here.
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) hosts a number of conferences on an annual basis. Each event is designed to provide TFI members the most current information on industry trends and policy and regulatory issues, while also creating an environment for exceptional networking opportunities with fertilizer industry leaders and decision makers.
For more information regarding any of the Institute’s conferences, please contact Senior Director of Conferences Mariana Gallo.
The InfoAg Conference is the place to be for discussion and advancement of products, technologies and practices to optimize crop production. This event draws interest from domestic and international agriculture professionals and features a wide range of educational and networking opportunities for those interested in being on the leading edge of modern agriculture.
- July 28-30, 2020St. Louis Union Station HotelSt. Louis, MO
The Fertilizer Institute World Fertilizer Conference 2020
TFI's World Fertilizer Conference draws over 700 delegates from as many as 60 different countries that represent all sectors of the fertilizer industry. The fall conference will continue our discussion of disruption in the fertilizer industry. From the impact of the conversation around the Green New Deal, to the risk of Climate Change and related policy, TFI is filling the agenda with an opportunity for compelling conversation among all delegates. The popular Networking Lounge will open on Monday through Wednesday providing additional space for delegates to conduct business, continue to network with new delegates or take a quick coffee break between meetings.
- September 14-16, 2020Marriott MarquisWashington, DC
- September 19-22, 2021Westin/MarriottBoston, MA
- Sept. 12-14, 2022SheratonDallas, TX
- Oct. 3-4, 2023Marriott MarquisWashington, DC
- Sept. 16-18, 2024SheratonDallas, TX
- Sept. 08-10, 2025Marriott MarquisWashington, DC
T3 Fertilizer Conference - Trends, Technology, and Transportation
This new industry event, T3 Fertilizer Conference - Trends, Technology, and Transportation, combines the best of the North American Fertilizer Transportation Conference (NAFTC) and Fertilizer Outlook and Technology Conference (FOTC) to help industry professionals gain a deeper understanding of all the factors driving fertilizer supply, demand, and its supply chain - along with the latest in fertilizer technology innovations.
- November 4-6, 2020PGA National Resort & SpaWest Palm Beach, FL
- Nov. 3-5, 2021Hyatt RegencySavannah, GA
The Fertilizer Institute Annual Business Conference, always held in February, brings together TFI members, industry executives, professionals and representatives from all sectors of the fertilizer industry for two days of business and networking leading up to the spring planting season.
- February 17-19, 2020JW MarriottPalm Springs, CA
- February 15-17, 2021Manchester Grand HyattSan Diego, CA
- January 31-Feb 2, 2022Hyatt Regency OrlandoOrlando, FL
- Feb. 13-15, 2023JW MarriottPalm Springs, CA
- Feb 10-12, 2025JW MarriottPalm Springs, CA