The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) hosts a number of conferences on an annual basis. Each event is designed to provide TFI members the most current information on industry trends and policy and regulatory issues, while also creating an environment for exceptional networking opportunities with fertilizer industry leaders and decision makers.
The Fertilizer Marketing Business Meeting, which is held in February each year, brings together members from each sector of the fertilizer industry for two days of networking and conducting business leading up to the spring planting season. The 2018 Annual Meeting will be held February 12-14, 2018, in San Diego, California.
- February 12-14, 2018Manchester Grand HyattSan Diego, CA
- February 11-13, 2019Hyatt Regency OrlandoOrlando, FL
- February 17-19, 2020JW MarriottPalm Springs, CA
- February 15-17, 2021Manchester Grand HyattSan Diego, CA
- January 31-Feb 2, 2022Hyatt Regency OrlandoOrlando, FL
4R Nutrient Stewardship Summit
The annual 4R Nutrient Stewardship Summit includes a day and a half of sessions and is open to agricultural stakeholders interested in learning more about 4R Nutrient Stewardship efforts and impacts. A wide variety of industry stakeholders, including representatives of key government agencies, are encouraged and welcome to attend.
- June 11-12, 2018Embassy SuitesDes Moines, Iowa
North American Fertilizer Transportation Conference
- October 21-23, 2018Hyatt Regency ScottsdaleScottsdale, Arizona
TFI World Fertilizer Conference
TFI's largest meeting, the World Fertilizer Conference, draws approximately 800-900 delegates from as many as 60 different countries that represent all sectors of the fertilizer industry. The conference, which takes place each September, provides two days of networking and conducting business with industry leaders.
- October 1-3, 2018Westin St. FrancisSan Francisco, CA
- September 22-24, 2019Hyatt Regency ChicagoChicago, IL
Fertilizer Outlook and Technology Conference
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) and the Fertilizer Industry Round Table (FIRT) jointly host the Fertilizer Outlook and Technology Conference in the fall of each year. The conference is geared towards industry members, financial analysts, business consultants, trade press representatives, agricultural retailers, agronomists, engineers and government economists. Conference participants can expect to gain perspective on the outlook for agriculture and major fertilizer materials and inputs from industry experts. New technology and issues that impact plant nutrition are also key topics of discussion at the conference.
- November 13-15, 2018Hyatt Regency Jacksonville RiverfrontJacksonville, FL
- November 19-21, 2019Hyatt Regency SavannahSavannah, GA