Shark Week in St. Louis - A Successful Growing Season Starts at InfoAg
Retailers and crop advisors will find answers to some of the hottest questions about precision agriculture, crop input product innovation, and sustainability at the 2023 InfoAg Conference, scheduled for June 27-28, in St. Louis, MO. The conference’s opening keynote is Troy Bolt, Vice President and General Manager for Simplot Grower Solutions, who will be speaking on Simplot’s Perspective of the Future of Agriculture and Ag Retail.
Wednesday’s luncheon keynote is not your average Illinois grain farmer. Rob Sharkey, better known as the SharkFarmer, is a risk taker and out-of-the box thinker who believes everyone has a story to tell. Sharkey’s authenticity and ability to tackle controversial issues and share the triumphs and struggles of the modern farmer has catapulted him onto Sirius XM, PBS, Acres TV, and 6 Seasons (and counting) of SharkFarmer TV.
Don’t settle for an imitation - InfoAg is the only conference of its kind that is programmed by retailers and crop advisors for their peers. InfoAg attendees can be assured that the topics they care most about are on the agenda.
Sessions and speakers include:
- How to Make Use of On-Farm Data to Make Meaningful Management Decisions Dan Schaefer, IFCA; Eric Miller, 4R Grower
- Blending Enhanced Efficiency Fertilizers Into 4R Fertility Programs Dr. Greg Schwab, Koch
- Measuring a Field: 60% of the Time It Works Every Time… Nathan Faleide, Earth Observations
- Understanding the Basics of Soil Testing John Breker, AgVise Labs
- Panel: Tech Booms of the Past: Why Some Technology Has Failed and Some Has Thrived Dan Burdett – Moderator; Dr. Randy Taylor, Oklahoma State; Dr. Scott Shearer, Ohio State University; Aman Anand, Nutrien Ag Solutions
- Understanding the Regulatory Environment and Necessary Considerations for Biostimulants Dr. Mark LeBlanc, OISC Purdue
- Panel: The Future of Carbon Markets Keith Byerly, Mosaic - Moderator; Clay Edwards, Cargill; Jamie Ridgely, Truterra
- What Is Soil Health? And How to Improve It On-Farm Dr. Jordan Wade, University of Missouri
- How to Incorporate Fluid Fertilizer Into Your Fertility Programs Chris Underwood, Alchemy Experts
InfoAg also features a robust trade show which allows participants to learn about the latest products and services and opportunities to benefit their farmer customers.