World Fertilizer Conference
The World Fertilizer Conference draws hundreds of TFI members, industry professionals, and representatives from around the world who represent all sectors of the fertilizer industry. From the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic to deep dives into innovation, the economy, public policy, and more, the World Conference is fall's most important business and networking event for the global fertilizer industry.
Covid Guidance (Updated 2022)
Your health and safety are our highest priorities. Please consult state and local Covid-19 guidelines before attending TFI events. Each participant has an individual responsibility to make choices in the best interest of their own health. If you are traveling from outside of the United States and are not a US passport holder, please consult entry and exit requirements for the United States. Please refer to the US CDC International Travel Information if you're traveling from outside of the United States.
Please note: You must be registered for The World Fertilizer Conference to secure a discounted guest room at the Dallas Sheraton. Once you register for the conference, a confirmation email will be sent with information on how to reserve rooms online or by telephone.
(individual and group registration available)
Early Bird Member Registration Fee:
$1,475 per attendee
Early Bird Non-Member Registration Fee:
$2,975 per attendee
Early Bird discount ends 8/09/2022
Late Member Registration Fee:
$1,575 per attendee
Late Non-Member Registration Fee:
$3,075 per attendee
$75 per attendee
You must be a non-conference guest
Registration fees are complimentary for state associations. Please contact Valerie Sutton for more information.
The full registration fee includes:
- Attendance at all conference sessions
- Breakfast on Monday
- Coffee Lounge on Monday and Tuesday
- Welcome Reception
- Conference mobile app containing conference schedule, attendee list, suite list, and key conference information
Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Please provide your credit card number, expiration date, and credit card billing address. All credit card transactions are processed in U.S. dollars and subject to the current U.S. exchange rate.
International Attendees: For international attendees wishing to pay by another payment method, please contact Valerie Sutton at [email protected]. Please note: The Fertilizer Institute is not responsible for foreign check or wire transaction processing fees not included in the actual transfer. Attendees will be required to pay the fee if the check is not drawn on a U.S. bank or if a wire transaction processing fee is not included in the actual transfer.
Cancellations must be received via email to Valerie Sutton, [email protected] by August 15, 2022 for a refund of the registration fee (less 25% administrative fee). No telephone cancellations are accepted. After August 15, 2022, all registrations will be non-refundable. No-show attendees will not be refunded. Substitutions may be made by contacting TFI's conference department or on-site. Refunds for payments made by check will be processed within two weeks following the conference.
Registrations are not official until payment is received. A list of all registered delegates will be provided to registered and paid attendees only. Please note that your name, company, address, and email will appear exactly as you have indicated on your registration form. A final list of registered delegates will be available on the conference mobile app. No additional list of attendees will be provided during or after the conference.
Terms & Conditions
The TFI Registration Terms and Conditions apply to all registrants and your participation in the TFI Event (both in-person and virtual), regardless of whether your registration is submitted by you or your proxy. By registering, you accept these terms and conditions.
Chris Wallace is an anchor for CNN and host of Who's Talking to Chris Wallace? which will premiere on HBO Max this fall. Featured interviews from the show will also air on CNN in Sunday primetime. Praised as an "equal opportunity inquisitor" by The Boston Globe and "an aggressive journalist," "sharp edged" and "solid" by The Washington Post, Wallace interviews CEOs and media moguls, Hollywood legends and newsmakers across politics, business, world affairs, sports and culture.
Industry Panel Discussion
What role is the fertilizer industry playing in addressing global food security issues? How is the industry tackling these issues now and the looming food crisis ahead?
Dallas Sheraton Hotel
400 Olive Street
Dallas, TX 75201
Set in the Arts District, this upscale hotel is a 3-minute walk from the Pearl Street/Arts District light rail station, and a 7-minute walk from shopping at the landmark Neiman Marcus Building. Amenities include a casual restaurant, a cafe and a sports lounge, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor pool. There's also meeting space and a 24/7 business center.
Reservation Cut-off Date: August 19, 2022. Discounted group rates are only available to those who register for the conference.
Please note: You must be registered for the World Fertilizer Conference to secure a discounted guest room. Once you register for the conference a web-based reservations link and telephone number will be provided in your confirmation email. Room rates do not include tax. To avoid an inconvenient billing of one night’s room and tax, you must cancel your room reservation 72 hours prior to your arrival date.
Beware of Housing Pirates
Please make sure to book your hotel directly with the Dallas Sheraton. Beware of companies misrepresenting themselves as affiliated with TFI or the World Fertilizer Conference as TFI will not be able to assist you with any housing problems with reservations made through a third party. If you have further questions or concerns please contact Alice McKinnon, Director of Member Programs, [email protected].
Single/Double Occupancy: $209/per night
(plus applicable taxes and fees)
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Guest Room cancellations must be made no less than 72 hours prior to arrival. Any reservation that is not canceled and does not arrive will be charged one (1) night's room and tax to the guaranteed method of payment on the reservation.
Early Departure Fee: The hotel has an early departure fee of one (1) night's room and tax. Departure dates are reconfirmed at check-in and are subject to a fee if changed after the check-in process is complete.
Requesting Ten or More Rooms?
Requests for blocks of ten or more rooms should be directed to Alice McKinnon, Director of Member Programs, [email protected]
Affiliate Hospitality Suites and Meeting Room Rentals please refer to the Suite Tab above.
Dallas Dining and Activities Guide
Airport and Ground Transportation
Dallas Love Field and Dallas Forth Worth International Airports both serve the Dallas area. Airport shuttles, Uber, Lyft, and local cab services provide ground transportation to and from the hotel.
Passport and Visa Information
A valid passport, and perhaps a visa, is required for entry into the United States. Attendees are encouraged to contact the nearest American Consulate for visa requirements applicable to them and start their application process. The State Department suggests applying for visas as early as possible.
You may need to request letters from TFI inviting you to attend and/or confirm your attendance in order to receive a visa. If the American Consulate in your country requires originals to be sent to you, please provide a credit card number to cover courier fees.
Once your registration fee has been paid, TFI will provide you with a letter of invitation to our 2022 World Fertilizer Conference along with a letter in support of your visa application. Our letters do not guarantee a visa will be issued nor do they act as an endorsement of you. In order to provide your support letter, we will require the following information:
- Full name as it appears on your passport
- Country of Issue
- Passport number and date of expiration
- Date of birth
- Complete organization name
- Job title and address
- Complete address of American Embassy where you are applying for the visa
These two letters will be e-mailed or faxed to you.
Suites and Meeting Rooms
Requests for suites must be directed to The Fertilizer Institute. The hotel cannot accept requests.
- TFI requests that all suites and meeting rooms are made through the online form.
- We cannot guarantee your first requested suite. In the comment column please note your second and third requested suite.
- Suites and meeting rooms will only be assigned to registered and paid conference attendees.
All individuals who work in the suite or meeting room and/or affiliated who will be attending meetings in the suite or meeting room must be registered for the conference.
- Members can secure suites at the hotel's per-night suite rate (plus taxes), with an additional flat rate booking fee of $300.
- All food, beverage, audiovisual equipment, upgraded wi-fi, and any other fees are the responsibility of the suite holder and are to be arranged through the hotel.
- Credit card deposits are required to confirm bookings with the hotel.
Meeting Room Fees
- Members can secure Meeting Rooms at the hotel's meeting room rental fee of $350 per room, per day plus taxes and fees. There is an additional flat rate booking fee of $300.
- All food, beverage, audiovisual equipment, upgraded wi-fi, and any other fees are the responsibility of the suite holder.
- Credit Cards deposits are required to confirm a booking with the hotel.
Suite Access and Scheduling
- Suite holders can check into their suite starting at 12:00 pm on the day of arrival. Check-out is no later than 3:00 pm on the last day
- If you require early check-in you must reserve the suite the night before.
- Companies are asked to schedule meetings in suites and meeting rooms AFTER the 9:00 am opening sessions on Monday and Tuesday.
- Suite and meeting room arrangements and payments are handled directly by the hotel.
- Suite and Meeting Room holders who request their locations be made public will have details posted on the Conference Mobile App and meter boards on the lobby level. No signs will be posted on individual suite doors. Provide the name of the company to be posted on the suite request form and when finalizing details with the hotel.
- If desired, beds can be removed from guest rooms for a fee of $200 USD.
- Suite and meeting room cancellation fees are dependent upon the hotel cancellation policy. Please contact TFI to make any cancellations.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Alice McKinnon, Director of Member Programs, [email protected]
Tabletop exhibit space is available for TFI members only and on a complimentary basis. Space is limited and will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. All requests for exhibit space must be made no later than August 26, 2022. Confirmation and table assignments, along with an exhibitor prospectus, will be sent to exhibitors no later than August 26, 2022.
Please contact Valerie Sutton at [email protected]