- The Fertilizer RECORD (monthly data released quarterly): The RECORD provides the most current monthly information on production, producer inventories and producer disappearance.
- Operating Rates (semiannual): The survey summarizes data on operating rates expressing production as a percent of capacity for the products covered in the RECORD.
- The Fertilizer RECORD Base Year Report (annual): The summary reports final monthly and fiscal-year totals for all the products reported in the RECORD.
- Fertilizer Imports and Exports: Monthly fertilizer trade data (quantity and value for imports and quantity for exports) by material and country of origin for imports and by country of destination for exports. The report also includes totals by nutrient.
- Phosphate Materials Export Report: Reports U.S. exports of wet-process phosphoric acid and combined diammonium phosphate (DAP) and monoammonium phosphate (MAP) by country of destination on a monthly, calendar year-to-date and fertilizer year-to-date basis.
- Feedgrade Phosphate Report: Reports monthly sales of dicalcium, tricalcium and monocalcium phosphate. This report also includes a monthly history back to January 1984.
The sole source of the fertilizer market intelligence data you need for your business.